Cosmetic Dermatology Services
Cosmetic Dermatology Services
- Botox for wrinkles and excessive sweating
- Laser hair removal
- Chemical peels for pigmentation disorders like melasma, acne and acne scars, open pores, fine wrinkles, anti-ageing, to improve over all skin texture tone and colour etc.
- Mesotherapy for hair loss and facial rejuvenation
- PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) therapy for hair loss, facial rejuvenation, acne scars etc.
- Laser Skin Rejuvenation to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, acne and acne scars, redness / roscaea, open pores, anti-ageing /collagen stimulation, improving skin texture and tone
- Electrocautery for removal of skin tags, warts etc.
- Cryotherapy for warts, skin tags etc
- Filler injections
- Vascular Laser for treatment of small veins / spider veins
- Laser for treatment of warts and nail fungus
- Dermatology facials for facial rejuvenation, acne, post-peel facials etc.
Laser Skin Rejuvenation/ Laser genesis
Laser rejuvenation is highly effective for improving the appearance of your skin and can achieve the following cosmetic results:
- Reduce wrinkles
- Reduce redness of the facial skin/ rosacea
- Tighten loose skin
- Treat damaged blood vessels
- Shrink open pores
- Improve overall skin texture, tone and colour.
- Reduce uneven pigmentation
Laser rejuvenation uses newer “non-ablative” lasers that trigger the growth of collagen in the deep layers of the skin. The resulting collagen growth leads to fuller, more youthful appearing skin with an improved glow and texture.
Laser rejuvenation is performed safely in the doctor’s office
and requires almost no recovery time (no “downtime”). It is an effective alternative to more intensive procedures, such as facelifts or deep chemical peels.
You should notice improvement after the first treatment. For optimal results, the treatment is usually repeated about every four weeks for a total of 4–6 treatments. After the sixth treatment, fine wrinkles, darkened spots, and even superficial scars are noticeably improved.
During a chemical peel, chemical solutions of varying strengths are carefully brushed onto the skin. The chemicals remove skin cells on the surface of the skin and stimulate the production of new skin cells below. This leaves the skin smoother, less wrinkled, and more youthful in appearance.
Chemical peels can be used effectively for a wide range of skin conditions including:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Uneven pigmentation
- Shallow acne scars
- Sun-damaged skin
- Age spots
Before and after peel for acne
Botox For Wrinkles
Botulinum toxin is a medication that is injected into the muscles beneath the skin to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Botulinum toxin is a safe, non-surgical alternative to other anti-aging treatments. Each treatment session takes only a few minutes in a doctor’s office.
Botulinum toxin is frequently used for the following:
- Frown lines between the eyebrows
- Horizontal forehead creases
- Crow’s feet around the eyes
- Lines on the upper lip caused by pursing the lips
Botox For Excessive Sweating
Botulinum toxin (Botox) can be used for the treatment of excessive sweating. The reduction of sweat production is temporary and occurs only in the treated areas ( egarmpits) only. Sweat continues to be produced elsewhere The treatment requires multiple injections, but is usually well tolerated by most patients especially in the armpits (axilla). If the injections are performed on the palms or soles of the feet, a topical anaesthetics or nerve block may be considered.
The benefits from treatment can last 6-12 months depending on how much is administered. The treatment is not a cure. Sweating will return gradually, and you will know when the time is right for another treatment.
Laser Hair Reduction for Women and Men
Laser hair reduction involves the removal of unwanted facial or body hair with laser light.
Laser hair removal is a safe, effective, and convenient alternative to other methods. Lasers can treat large areas quickly, often in the time it takes to shave. Improvements may be seen after only one treatment, but repeat treatments are usually required to achieve desired results.
However, because not all hair follicles are active at the same time, multiple treatments are usually needed to remove all hair from each area. Most people require 3–6 treatments, 4 to 6 weeks apart. After the initial round of treatments, your doctor may recommend maintenance treatments once or twice per year.
PRP Regenerative Therapy for hair loss and skin rejuvenation
PRP therapy uses plasma extracted from a small amount of your own blood and introduced back under your skin using a series of tiny injections
- Your scalp to stimulate hair growth
- Your skin (face and neck) to produce a rejuvenating and tightening effect giving it a healthy ,youthful glow.
Before and 8 months after PRP Hair Treatment
Dermal fillers provide a safe and non-invasive means to create natural, younger-looking skin.
When injected into the skin, these dermal fillers replace the fullness and elasticity that may have been lost from aging or years of sun exposure.
They are approved for the treatment of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as the lines from your nose to the corners of your mouth (nasolabial folds). Results from a typical treatment have been documented to last about six months.
Which Treatments Are Best For Me?
Your doctor will recommend a treatment best suited to your personal needs, desires, medical history and skin type.
In most cases, multiple procedures will be combined for the best possible outcome and long-lasting results.
In general, more mild treatments are recommended for those with minimal signs of aging or sun damage, and more aggressive treatments may be recommended for those with more advanced signs of aging or sun-damaged skin.