AL Zahra Sharjah has invested heavily in developing the Emirates most competent critical care. Our intensivist that lead Critical Care Units are highly motivated and skilled people. The intensive care unit offers the best and most innovative critical care, managing all medical, cardiac, surgical and stroke cases.
The design of our ICUs allows maximum visibility of patient care areas and workspaces for constant and easy monitoring of patients. This ensures that the most comprehensive and timely care is delivered to each and every patient.
We have technologically advanced units, equipped to deal with any life-threatening complications and conditions.
Centralized electronic ICU hub
We have Philips HealthCare, a Tele Critical Care solution for Intensive Care Units. In particular, this is aimed at creating environments that promote expert consultancy and rapid responses to incidences due to dynamic changes in critical care patient's conditions.
Key benefits of e-ICU
- Provides Expert Intensivist coverage 24/7
- Leads to improved outcomes -reduced complications
- Decreased length of stay
- Improve utilization of critical care across the facility
- Improves customer satisfaction
- Provides a dedicated Critical Care documentation system across NMC nominated Hospitals
- Provides vehicles for remote core clinical competency training