Dr Rupesh Singh Specialist, Interventional Cardiology
Areas of Expertise:
- Evaluation and treatment of cardiac symptoms like chest pain, shortness of breath and palpitation.
- Treatment of cardiovascular diseases as hypertension, dyslipidemia, angina and heart failure
- Preventive cardiology - Managing different cardiovascular risk factors to prevent heart diseases
- Radial intervention for acute and chronic coronary artery disease
- Device therapy for different heart conditions like heart block and heart failure.
English & Hindi
Dr. Rupesh Singh has completed his MBBS from the Gorakhpur University, India and MD (General Medicine) from the Bundelkhand University, India followed by DM (Cardiology) from Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research (IPGMER), Kolkata, India. Dr. Rupesh is a Certified Cardiac Device Specialist from International Board of Heart Rhythm examiners, USA.
Dr. Rupesh has more than 15 years of experience in the field of Cardiology in the UAE & India. His special interest includes preventive cardiology, radial intervention for both acute and chronic coronary artery disease and device therapy for heart diseases. He has performed over 4000 angiography, 1500 angioplasty and more than 300 pacemaker implantation. Dr. Rupesh is also an expert in echocardiography and stress exercises test.
Dr. Rupesh has several international publications to his name, the latest being “Ventricular Pseudo-aneurysm with Coronary Ectasias”. He has attended various national & international conferences, the latest being “CSI Emirate Chapter Annual Meeting”.