Dr. Mona Omar Suleiman Dentist - General Practitioner
Areas of Expertise:
• Cosmetic Dentistry i.e. Aesthetic fillings, Cercon crowns and Bridge, Veneers and Lumineers, and smile designs.
• Removable partial and complete denture.
• Paediatric Dentistry and Behavior Management for Uncooperative Children and Preventive Dentistry
• Endodontic treatment, including routine Root Canal treatment and management of difficult cases by advanced latest technology
• Management of Dental trauma in paediatric and adult patients.
• Teeth whitening (internal and external)
• Gum treatment include prophylaxis ( scaling and polish), gingivectomy, genioplasty and crown lengthening.
• Extraction or teeth removal
Arabic and English.
Dr. Mona Omar Suleiman originally graduated from University of Jordan with Excellent rating and getting the rank of fourth out of 100 students during full academic years, then she got internship from University of Jordan Hospital. She went through extensive courses in Advanced Endodontic treatment “Root Canal treatment” through shaping to obturation with advance machines and microscope using.
In 2008, Dr. Mona attended advanced training course in Porcelain Veneer by Prof. Nasser Barghi (USA), she attended advanced training on full month, of Laminate Veneer from the University of Toronto, Canada, and attended an Advanced Dental Trauma course by Prof. Graham Roberts at King's College in the University of London.
Dr. Mona worked in many private clinics at Jordan and she was supervising undergraduate students during clinical training in University of Jordan laboratories and University of Jordan Hospital clinics, then she joined NMC Royal Hospital, Sharjah from 2011 until now.
Dr. Mona’s main clinical interests include Cosmetic Dentistry i.e. Aesthetic fillings, Cercon crowns and Bridge, Veneers and Lumineers, Paediatric Dentistry and Behavior Management for Uncooperative Children and Preventive Dentistry, Endodontic treatment, Root Canal treatment using advanced rotary systems and obturation with warm and cold condensation technique, and Management of Dental trauma in paediatric patients.