Dr Mohammad Al Hasoun Specialist, Obstetrics and Gynaecologist
Areas of Expertise:
- Laparoscopic surgeries like hysterectomy, myomectomy ovarian cystectomy and ectopic pregnancy resection
- Management of endometriosis
- Management of infertility & repeated IVF failure
- Diagnostic and operative hysteroscopy
- All gynecology & obstetrics cases
English & Arabic
Dr Mohammad Al Hasoun completed his Bachelors in Medicine & Surgery and Masters in Obstetrics & Gynaecology from the University of Damascus, Syria. He has also completed certifications in IVF courses.
Dr Mohammad Al Hasoun has over 20 years’ experience in the field of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Female Laparoscopic Surgery and Infertility Treatment in the Middle East. Dr Mohammed Al Hasoun has been particularly successful in the management and treatment of cases of infertility, complicated and long term in the couple and cases of IVF failure and fertilization.
Dr Mohammad Al Hasoun is a member of several international associations including Member of the European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE), Member of the Middle East Association of Fertility (MEFS), Member of the Syrian Association of Doctors of Endoscopic Surgery and Member of the Syrian Association of Obstetrics and Gynecologists.