Ms Mays Marwan Al Belbais Clinical Dietician
Areas of Expertise:
- Chronic disease dietary management, like: diabetes, hypertension and chronic kidney disease.
- Obesity management in adults, adolescence and childhood.
- Educator for the optimal nutritional care during pregnancy and post delivery.
- Post operations dietary management, like; sleeve, gastric band.
- Managing patients with multiple medical conditions: metabolic syndrome, eating disorders, food intolerance.
Arabic and English.
Ms. Mays Al Belbaisi completed her Bachelor degree from the University of Jordan in Human nutrition and food technology in 2011. She is licensed Clinical Dietician in Ministry of Health since 2013. Ms. Mays Al Belbaisi got her Master degree in Healthcare Management in 2017 form Swiss Business School.
Ms Mays has work experience spans over 6 years namely as a clinical dietician in Jordan and UAE. Ms. Mays has written articles in health magazines and she spoke before in TV interviews about wellness and nutrition. Ms. Mays keeps herself upto date with nutrition and dietary management by attending many conferences and lectures for ASPEN and ESPEN recent guidelines.
Her master degree thesis was about the Prevalence of Obesity in UAE adults and the effect of skipping meals, sleeping patterns and physical activity for individuals. She believes that managing what we eat will affect how we will live.