Dr. Syed Adnan Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgery
Areas of Expertise:
- Management of Acute & Trauma Patients
- Management of Adult & Paediatric Surgeries
- ORIF Plate Fixations and Percutaneous Fixations
- Knee Arthroscopy
- Total joint replacements (THR & TKR) and Arthroplasty
- Closed interlocking nailing of Long Bones
- Hip surgeries and Pelvic & Acetabular surgeries
English, Urdu and Hindi
Dr. Syed has completed Bachelors in Medicine & Surgery from Karachi University, Pakistan followed by F.C.P.S (Fellow of College of Physicians & Surgery) in Orthopaedic Surgery.
Dr. Syed has over 13 years of experience in the field of Orthopaedic Surgery in the Middle East & Pakistan. Dr. Syed has worked in several prestigious organizations as Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgery.
Dr. Syed has several publications to his name, the latest being – “Case report of severe Apareunia in Post Osteomalacia contracted Pelvic outlet” which was presented at Pakistan Orthopedic Association meeting Liaquat National Hospital.
Dr. Syed is a member at several national & international organizations namely, Member of Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons of Glasgow - MRCPS (Glasgow), Member of Pakistan Medical Association & Member of Pakistan Orthopaedic Association.