Dr. S Julide Sagiroglu Specialist, Breast & General Surgery
Areas of Expertise:
- Breast Oncoplastic Surgery (Treatment of breast cancer with the reconstructive modalities of surgery) and non- cancer breast diseases,
- Thyroid diseases (malignant & non-malignant),
- Laparoscopic & conventional inguinal, umbilical, ventral and incisional hernia surgery,
- Laparoscopic & conventional treatment of acute and non-acute gall bladder,
- Laparoscopic & conventional treatment of all emergency surgical diseases of abdomen including acute appendicitis, perforated peptic ulcer, bowel obstruction,
- Anorectal diseases (hemorrhoids, anal fissures & anal fistulas).
Turkish, English & Italian
Dr. Sukriye Julide completed Bachelors of Medicine & Surgery at University of İstanbul, Cerrahpaşa Medical School and worked at the New York University Medical Center as a research fellow of surgery. She completed her specialty training in General Surgery at Haydarpaşa Numune Research and Training Hospital, Istanbul, Turkey. Dr. Julide continued on her breast oncoplastic surgery fellowship at European Academy of Senology (EaoS) in Duesseldorf, Germany, and European Institute of Oncology (IEO) Milan, Italy.
Dr. Sukriye Julide has over 16 years of experience in the field of General Surgery. In addition to general surgical field, she has been focusing predominantly on breast cancer surgery and reconstruction (breast oncoplastic surgery) for the past 8 years. She had been performing role in public and private sectors as well as academic career at Istanbul Medeniyet University Hospital in Turkey from where she joined to NMC team.
Dr. Julide is a member of the Turkish Surgical Association, Turkish Association of Breast Surgeons, European Academy of Senology, NCBC (National Consortium of Breast Centers/USA), Association of National Endoscopic Laparoscopic Surgery (ELCD), Turkish Association of Endocrine Surgery, Turkish Colorectal Surgery Association. She is a Fellow of American College of Surgeons (F.A.C.S.) since 2020.