Dr Mona Zakariya Specialist, Obstetrician and Gynaecologist
Areas of Expertise:
- High risk pregnancies
- All modes of deliveries (normal deliveries, cesarean section)
- Management of acute cases (ectopic pregnancies, ovarian accidents)
- Infertility cases, laparoscopic myomectomies, ovarian cystectomies
- Diagnostic and operative hysteroscopy
- Colposcopic management of cervical dysplasia
- Lactational problems management
Arabic and English
Dr Mona Azmy completed Bachelors of Medicine & Surgery and Masters in Obstetrics & Gynaecology from Al Shams University, Egypt. She has also attained Membership of Royal College of Obstetrics & Gynaecology from United Kingdom (MRCOG-UK), Membership of Royal College of Physicians - Ireland(Obstetrics & Gynaecology) and Certificate of International Board of Lactation Consultants.
Dr. Mona Azmy has over 13 years of experience in the field of Gynecology and Obstetrics in the Middle East. She worked as a Specialist, Obstetrics & Gynaecology in Ain Shams University Hospitals, Al Amal Specialized Hospital in Egypt and several prominent hospitals in the UAE including Al Zahra Hospital Sharjah. During this period, she gained expertise in managing all routine and emergency cases of Gynecology and Obstetrics. In the UAE, she has been associated with both private and government sectors.
Dr Mona has several Research & Publications to her credit, the most recent one being the Master´s Thesis on “Nova Ring and its effect as cervical cytology and patient compliance”.