Dr Mohamed Zedan Specialist, Family Medicine
Areas of Expertise:
- Investigating and diagnosing the causes of different complains like Abdominal pain, Headache, Malaise, Dizziness, Back pain,...etc
- All Family Medicine, General Medicine and chronic diseases cases.
- Paediatrics, Gynecology, Obstetrics and General Surgery cases.
- Regular and traveling vaccines, Regular Check-ups, Infectious diseases investigations.
- Referral to the specific relevant specialty once needed for any medical complaint.
English and Arabic
Dr. Mohamed Zedan completed his Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery in The Faculty of Medicine, Suez Canal University, Egypt. Hold also Saudi Medical Commission Certificate as a General Practitioner from Saudi Arabia, Ministry of Health. He is a Member of Royal College of General Practitioners (MRCGP) , UK, International Membership.
Dr. Mohamed Zedan’s work experience spans 10 years in various international hospitals in the Middle East namely as a General Practitioner and Resident doctor in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology in one of the prominent hospitals in Egypt. He has experience as a Paediatrics and Internal Medicine doctor and General Practitioner in Saudi Medical, KSA. Dr. Mohamed Zedan has been working in the Northern Emirates of the UAE since past 3 years.
Dr. Mohamed Zedan has attended several international conferences and seminars, BLS, ACLS, PALS, NRP, ....etc.