Dr Medhat Habib Consultant, ENT Surgeon
Areas of Expertise:
- Otology: Majority of ear surgeries (Myringoplasty, Tympanoplasty, Mastoidectomy both open and closed technique, Stapidectomy and Plastic Otoplasty
- Rhinology: Septoplasty, Turbinoplasty, Rhinoplasty both open and closed technique and Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
- Paediatric ENT Surgeries: Adenoidectomy, Tonsillectomy, Myringotomy and insertion of ventilation tubes, Choanal atresia and removal of foreign bodies in ears, nose, throat and bronchus
- Throat surgeries in adults:
- Snoring Surgery (Uvulopalatoplasty)
- Microlaryngoscopy and removal of polyps and swelling from larynx and vocal cords
- Excision of lumps and swelling in the neck.
Arabic and English
Dr. Medhat Habib completed his M.B.Bch from Qasr El Aini Medical School followed by Diploma in Otolaryngology from Cairo University. He has also completed Fellowship of Royal College of Surgeons (Otolaryngology) from London University, UK and Fellowship in Sinus Surgery from Pennsylvania University, USA.
Dr. Habib is a Senior Consultant with an over 45 years of practise in the field of ENT Specialty which enabled him to gain a wide range of experience in both adult and children clinical and surgical ENT problems.
- Nasal obstruction, Snoring, Sleep apnea
- Throat infections, Tonsillitis, Cough, Stridor and Husky voice
- Lumps and swellings in the head and neck
General Adult E.N.T.
- Nasal obstruction, Discharge, Sinus pains and Headaches
- Sore throats, Excessive phlegm, Sore tongue, Cough and Husky voice
- Acid reflux, Snoring and Sleep apnea
- Earaches, Deafness, Discharge, Tinnitus, Vertigo, Facial paralysis
- Neck swellings
- Facial and Nasal injuries