Dr Lilly Jose Specialist, Dermatologist & Venereologist
Areas of Expertise:
- Treatment of challenging Dermatological cases like Acne Vulgaris, Eczema, Pemphigus, Drug reactions, Psoriasis, Allergies, Skin infections and Genodermatoses
- Cutaneous surgeries, Phototherapy and Laser Treatment
- Botox for wrinkles and excessive sweating
- Fillers for ageing skin
- Chemical peeling
- Cryosurgery and Radiofrequency treatment
- Platelet Rich Plasma treatment and Mesotherapy
- Surgical and non surgical treatment of Vitiligo
Arabic, English, Hindi, Urdu, Malayalam and Tamil
Dr.Lilly Jose did her Masters (MD) in Dermatology, Venereology and Leprology from Government Medical College, University of Calicut, Kerala, India.
Earlier she had taken her Diploma (DVD) in Dermatology, Venereology and Leprology from the same University.
Dr.Lilly did her MBBS at the Government Medical College, Trivandrum, India.
She is a Diplomate in Dermatology from the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons, Glasgow, Scotland.
Dr.Lilly is a Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology.
She is a Diplomate of the American Academy Aesthetic Medicine.
Dr.Lilly has around 37 years of clinical experience in various hospitals in India and the UAE.
She has been practising in the UAE for the past 23 years, mainly in JCI accredited hospitals, as Head of the Department of Dermatology.
She was a Faculty Member in various Medical Colleges in India, and is an active member of various Dermatology Associations, like the Indian Association of Dermatologists and Venereologists, Indian Medical Association, and Malabar Dermatology Club.
Dr.Lilly is a renowned speaker in various National and International Dermatology Conferences, and has a lot of medical publications to her credit.
She delivers patient education talks in the electronic media and writes articles in the print media.